Title #1 of Short Horror Story Anthology: Room 302
Posted by
Mango E
at
17:40
Sunday, 14 April 2013
This is a title in my short story horror anthology that I've been writing. I have included a synopsis. I will release a title every week.
Room 302
- 17 year Old Xena has it all. Good looks, money, popularity and any guy she wants but one. After what she loves the most is burnt away, 20 years fly by. Suddenly she's a corporate lawyer and her past is catching up to her. The sounds of insects crawling at night, the bite marks in the morning- nothing makes sense. Why is her past biting her now?
More updates to come, also stay tuned for progress on my novel, The Lady in Black!
- Mango E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Mango E
- Trying to show a way to see the world through words.
Topics
Popular Posts
-
The Silent Path The righteous man is not a pious one, He does not speak of his virtues- they speak for him. He dares to glance at the o...
-
The human mouth, it is made to speak, But the words spoken, are truly too weak. For equality is preached from gender to race, But judgment i...
-
I am alone. I have many different sides, for those who have the patience. My lies can beguile and yet my truths can rile. Those that see ...
-
I am a burdened soul. I wish to thrive wholly free but I cannot, for there will always be someone in this world who wishes to ensla...
-
*The second last stanza (before the one line, last stanza), is the reverse of the first stanza. The lines are written from bottom to top,...
-
*This work borders more on rap than it does poetry. The 6 poems I've written have all been of varied styles. I'm sick of sicknes...
-
As the moon emits an effervescent glow and the clock strikes twelve, an uneasy chill persists, seeps in through every crack- the tangible c...
-
Winter's Child To live a dream, was to have a normal life, a childhood devoid of any strife. To live a nightmare, was to be all alon...
-
The Butterfly’s Land A cluster of roses, exude a beguiling fragrance. As Winter approaches, the petals fall, unable to survive the col...
-
This story explores the dynamic between a young woman and an old man. The Blood Rose Fleur is in her last year of high school. Drivi...
Powered by Blogger.
Search
Total Pageviews
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(39)
-
▼
April
(8)
- Title #5 of Short Horror Story Anthology: Forever ...
- Title #4 of Short Horror Story Anthology: Loréllei
- Title #3 of Short Horror Story Anthology: Time Limit
- I See You
- Title #2 of Short Horror Story Anthology: Teaser f...
- Title #1 of Short Horror Story Anthology: Room 302
- The Silent Path
- The Lady in Black
-
▼
April
(8)
0 comments:
Post a Comment